- Only Indian institutions that have a registered office in India can participate in the Awards.
- Participating institutions must be engaged primarily in providing higher education services in India.
- Participant can send multiple application forms for same category or separate categories, in this case only the latest form will be considered by the jury.
- The initiative/ project entered for the awards must be already implemented and should not be in planning or conceptualizing stage as on March 31, 2022.
- For an institution, it cannot participate on behalf of its sister units, parent institution or other institutions under the parent institution.
- The jury may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect.
- The jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Participation in the awards is subject to defined terms and conditions available on the website connect.collegedunia.com .
Disclaimer:The Awards Management, reserves the right to Nominate for the following Awards:
- Lifetime achievement award
- Education pioneer of the year
- Outstanding Leadership Award
The last date for submission is 18:00 hrs on 15 November 2022.
- The interested participants must fill the Nomination at the Award Category page.
- Receipt of application forms after the last date of receipt specified may be permitted only at the discretion of the Collegedunia Awards management.
- Awards management has the copyright to the applications, if the same has been used by the participant in any form other than the awards then Awards management can take strict action against such participant.
- Application forms received would be collated under each award category for evaluation by Collegedunia Awards management
- The Collegedunia Awards management will select top ten percent finalists per award category based on pre-defined objective parameters, who will qualify for the next round
- Short-listed finalists will be contacted by Collegedunia to inform them of their shortlisting The decision of the above short-listing is binding and final on all participants
- The Jury comprising eminent persons from education and related fields, will score for the shortlisted Candidates/Institute
- Final Scores of Jury members will be collated for determination of the winners
- The Awards will be felicitated at Collegedunia Connect 2.0 on 16th of December at Le Meridien, New Delhi
Disclaimer:The Awards Management at its discretion, reserves the right to Nominate Institutes in case of lack of required Quality and Quantity of received Nominations.
Closing date for Nomination is 18:00 hrs on 15 November 2022
- You will be awarded with the title of the category you have entered and will be entitled to use the title in all your own communications and marketing activity.
- Winners will also be featured in any post awards media coverage provided by our Media Partner.
- You will also receive a special trophy to mark the occasion which will be handed over to you at Collegedunia Connect 2.0 on 16th of December at Le Meridien, New Delhi.
Collegedunia holds the right to ask for Evidence to verify the information provided on your Application form.